Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wordless Wednesday Linky!!!

A quick linkup with Christina DeCarbo over at Second Grade Sugar and Spice for her Wordless Wednesday!



We are dividing decimals this week, so I need a break from that!  (New posts about our fun activities will be coming soon, though!)  So this is about my weekend...

Making a new flowerbed in the backyard....placing the boulders was WAY harder than we thought it would be.


Taking my dog, Hank, to the vet for vaccinations.


But, on the plus side, I got all some Christmas presents bought and delivered this weekend! Yay!


Happy Hump Day everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Green, found you on Wordless Wednesday and just stopping by to show some love :) specifically, I love your blog design! So calming and clean.

    Ventaneando: A Window Into First Grade Bilingüe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so sweet! :) Thanks for linking up! :) -Christina

    ReplyDelete