Thursday, November 20, 2014

Five for Friday

It's time to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for their Five for Friday!


So much fun this week, so let's get started!


We did a lot of partner activities this week.  The students completed a number tile activity for converting between Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions.  They really loved it and did so great at this concept!


This Roll and Answer allowed students to work together on adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators.  Plus, just playing with dice had them all excited!  It's free on my TpT store, so just click on the picture below if you could use it with your kiddos!




Arts projects in class are so much fun for the students, but, let's face it, they can stress me out!  I worried about this arts project for the whole week, but students did amazing on it Thursday!


For all kinds of pictures and info on this craft, check out my earlier blog post here.


Have any of you tried Blue Bell's Christmas Cookie ice cream?  It's amazing!  Clearly, my boyfriend is pumped about it!


Hahaha! (He'll kill me when he realizes this is on here!) But, seriously, yum yum Blue Bell!


So excited to go see this movie tonight!  But, geez, a two-part final movie.....Harry Potter, Twilight, now Mockingjay!  The suspense kills me!



And, what I'm most excited about, my boots I ordered from Zulily will be here on Saturday!  Wahoo!!!  First off, I am totally addicted to this site.  Secondly, I check my order status everyday just hoping to see that my orders have shipped!   Four more orders left to ship, but I really can't wait to get these boots!





Friday is our last day until our week off for Thanksgiving Break!  Holla!



No comments:

Post a Comment