Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wordless Wednesday - Thanksgiving Break


Even though it's Thanksgiving Break, I couldn't missing linking up with Miss DeCarbo for Wordless Wednesday!


Unlike many people, I don't have to travel for Thanksgiving.  The perks of your whole family living in the same town!!!  My grandparents will actually drive up from Austin to spend the holiday with us, and that really lets me (and the rest of my family, who are in education) take time to rest and do what we want!  My sister decided to go to Disney World (I'm jealous!) but I have had so much fun working on school activities, catching up on TV shows, and hanging out with my friends.  Here is a picture of what I'm doing right now....

Yep...catching up on my DVR'ed shows while making my Winter Math Stations! (That's Falling Skies on TV.  Still catching up on shows from August!)


I've already made these two activities this week, and I can't wait for my kiddos to get to do them when we get back from break!

 

I hope everyone is getting to have their perfect Thanksgiving - whether it's staying close to home or on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment