Friday, January 2, 2015

Five for Friday!

Wahoo!  Five for Friday is back!  It's so exciting, and will help me get back into the swing of my 2015 blogging!  So here we go!


I've had so much fun over the past few weeks, so let's get started!



Happy New Year!!!

It's 2015!  The time for resolutions, a fresh beginning, or a continuation of all the great things of 2014.  We had fun celebrating with friends to ring in the new year.


 Isn't he such a cutie?  Definitely want to keep him for 2015!




Work, Work, Work!

This Christmas break, I've been working to try to get ahead.  Everyone know that the Spring is stressful enough.  It's time for the testing season crunch.  So, I'm trying to make it a little easier on myself.  Hey, I've already planned through February 11th!  Woot woot!


These beauties are going to help me through the month of January!  Here's the links to all those goodies, and the first two are Freebies!



Mrs. C's Classroom


Middle School Moments


Teaching with a Mountain View

Teaching with a Mountain View




Love My Niece!

Obviously, everyone thinks that their niece is the best.  But, sorry, mine is.  It's just a fact! :) Haha!  She sure does make everything fun!  We took her to Santaland and had a blast!


There was a lot of dancing in the car while we looked at all the lights.  This place is pretty cool if you ever are in Tyler, TX around Christmas time!







Back to Work...

One other thing I have to get done by Monday is making a Jeopardy game.  I have a PowerPoint template that I've always used, but it doesn't let the students keep track of their score.  So I am doing that, and so are some students instead of working out the problems.  

I saw this post on my Facebook News Feed and am excited to try this out!


Doesn't this sound cool?!?!  Has anyone ever done it before?  I'm curious to know if it is pretty easy to make and use it in the classroom.



Three More Days!

Only three more days until it's back to school!  I'm going to spend it relaxing, finishing up some work, and hanging out with my family.

My fur babies!

Last day of TWD Marathon!
How are you going to enjoy the last few days of break?  Any fun plans?

Here's to a Fabulous '15!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna!
    You and your boyfriend are so cute! I love the fur babies too! We have one {Shilah} who is my world!! Happy New Year!
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Fur babies are the best! I'm going to miss them when it's time to go back to school! Happy New Year to you, too!

      Delete