Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Conversations Linky

This week has been crazy!  My kiddos have been SUPER good (PTL) and working hard on their Winter Math Stations.  Tomorrow is our Spelling Bee, Christmas Craft day, and Christmas Party hosted by our district administration.  And, of course, Friday is party day! Can Friday at noon get here faster, please? Haha!

So, it sounded like a great idea to link up with The Inspired Apple and focus on what Christmas means to me....which is way more fun than thinking about the glitter nightmare that will be happening in my room tomorrow!





I can't wait to really enjoy the Christmas season with my family this year.  It's so much more fun with my niece than just us adults!

Just for fun, check out these flashback Christmas pictures! :)



Have a wonderful week before Christmas Break!


No comments:

Post a Comment