Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Scoop 12-28-14

It's time to link up with Teaching Trio for the last Sunday Scoop of 2014!


Here's my plans to finish off 2014.  Hopefully, I can get them all done by Wednesday!


I have to.....

Get this Christmas decor put away!  Doing that will also help to (start) on cleaning the junk room.  

Junk room = Workout room

Clearly, I can't work out when the Christmas tree box is on the treadmill, wrapping paper, boxes, and tissue paper all over the floor, and ribbons on the Bowflex!

Numbers 1 and 2 do not sound fun at all.  But they are necessary.

I also have to get my activities ready for the first couple of weeks back.  Which won't be hard, but will be me sitting on my bottom for at least a day.  Hence, the need to get the workout room ready!

I hope to.....

I really, really, really want to finish January's lesson plans.  I like to be on top of things.  Plus, I am the registrar for our local youth soccer association, and January is registration month.  It'll be crazy busy.

Getting the workout room ready goes hand-in-hand with making a meal plan.  I really need to get healthy.  

Not healthier.  Healthy.

I love all foods greasy and fattening.  And doing any activity that doesn't make me sweat.  So, obviously, I need to change!

Third Grade Tidbits Slim Down Saturdays are coming back.  And that is one linky that I'm hooking up with.  Hopefully, it will help me stay accountable!

I'm happy to....

Watch my Texas A&M Aggies kick some West Virginia bootay tomorrow afternoon!  


Gig 'Em Aggies!!!!  #BTHOwv


Have a great week everyone!!!



2 comments:

  1. I am a Mississippi State fan, but when it comes to bowl games I will cheer on my fellow SEC teams. So Gig' Em Aggies!
    I hope you get all your planning down as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a GREAT year to be a Mississippi State fan! We are supporting all SEC teams too...there's no better conference.
      Thank you! I'm hoping so!

      Delete